COMING SOON…. Get part of the ikooji premium customer and we take care of all your wooden furniture. A special subscription plan, pay us a annual charges and we make sure the life of your furniture is extending by our special service representatives. They will make timely visits to make sure all the nuts and bolts and are in place, nothing is coming loose, the warnish and paint of the products are intact. If any general repairs required, that can be done on the spot will be done at a free of cost. If there is a major correction or repair is required, then we may have to take the product to our workshop for repair. The charges in such cases will depend on the effort required and may vary from case to case basis.
Maintenance Guidelines for your products :
For Wood and wooden furniture
- Water is only to be used in small doses and only in the form of a damp cloth.
- After wiping, always use a dry cloth to wipe up the dampness.
- Wood and veneer are very sensitive to liquids. Wipe up spilled liquids immediately.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface.
- Dusting with a dry cloth can scratch, so lightly spritz your cleaning cloth with water, a spray dusting agent or wood polish.
- Follow the grain of the wood as you dust to avoid cross-grain scratches.
- Frequent dusting removes dirt before it has a chance to settle in and make itself at home. Dusting often keeps an oily buildup from forming on wood furniture.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- For general cleaning only use a dry soft cloth.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may permanently damage or affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture etc.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain for a long period of time, make sure that you clean your furniture with a soft damp cloth.
In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.