Ikooji acknowledges and respects all privacy rights of its customers. Customer’s privacy protection is our top priority.
Our payment gateway partner (Instamojo / Razorpay) are secured and trusted gateways. They are “VeriSign Secured” and “PCI-Compliant”. It ensures security for all customer transactions and maintains highest standards.
Utilization of customer data by ikooji
ikooji only collects customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We never intend to sell or rent this information to any non related parties.
User or customer information will be used as described below
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number and shipping address gets stored with us.
- User and customer information will only be shared with our affiliated and partner companies which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of any future acquisition or merger with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant shopping experiences. Information is used in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use certain user / customer information to inform about offers and deals, new product launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. However, we also provide the option to opt-out of such services if you choose not to be disturbed by such details. You can mail us on email@example.com to opt out of such services.
- Banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required ONLY for internet banking. We never intend to hold such information with us or share it with anyone, including our affiliate and partner companies.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting on www.ikooji.com and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
Any questions regarding privacy details should be directed to : firstname.lastname@example.org